By Stephanie McCann, Eric Wise
The easiest anatomy overview to be had for students!
Learning anatomy and structures of the physique is usually a tough job for college students at any academic point. One powerful strategy scholars frequently use to continue advanced details is to perform the kinesthetic studying approach. scholars of all types—medical institution scholars, actual therapists, paintings scholars, or even yoga instructors—use anatomical coloring courses to assist complement their education. With the Kaplan clinical Anatomy Coloring publication, scholars will make the most of reasonable illustrations, key note stories, explanatory paragraphs, and the top point of accuracy an anatomical advisor can provide.
The Kaplan scientific Anatomy Coloring booklet deals scientific scholars the chance to benefit by way of coloring designated sketches of platforms of the physique and pairing those illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.
Students may also make the most of:
* Over 450 distinctive and lifelike clinical illustrations, followed by way of labeling keys and exercises
* a transparent and descriptive evaluate of every representation, together with significant gains, key issues, coloring guidance, and specified microscopic perspectives of cells and tissues, in addition to fill-in-the-blank research aids
* 15 chapters masking the foremost physique platforms, in addition to physiological info on cells, tissues, muscle tissue, and development
* ninety six perforated, targeted illustrations of muscle mass to paint in a flashcard layout for easy and powerful learning on-the-go
* Nomina Anatomica labels, the foreign ordinary of anatomical nomenclature
Detailed, based, and actual, the physique approach illustrations and accompanying textual content during this advisor will turn out to be an integral part of any scientific student’s anatomical schooling. With the Kaplan scientific Anatomy Coloring publication, now in its fourth version, scholars turns into engaged whereas studying and dedicate this anatomical wisdom to their reminiscence for future years!
Read Online or Download Anatomy Coloring Book PDF
Similar anatomy & physiology books
Do you want to look at vocal cords? do you want to work out the longest fingernails on checklist! ? actual photographs and drawings train interesting proof approximately our amazing human physique! Covers cells, mind, DNA, muscular tissues, bones, circulate, respiring, digestion, and more-use this for a radical semester examine of the human physique.
Publication Date: June 2008
1st softcover edition
672 pp, 2200 illustrations
ISBN (Americas): 9781604060621
ISBN (EUR, Asia, Africa, AUS): 9781604060621
Everything you must grasp human anatomy -- multi functional place
Praise for this book:
"Impressive. .. remarkably powerful. "--Journal of the yank clinical Association
"[Five stars] an excellent masterpiece, choked with anatomical illustrations of serious accuracy, properly categorised and aesthetically attractive. "--Doody's Review
Atlas of Anatomy includes every thing scholars have to effectively take on the daunting demanding situations of anatomy.
Complete with beautiful, full-color illustrations via award-winning artists Markus Voll and Karl Wesker, the atlas is prepared to guide scholars step by step via each one quarter of the physique. every one zone opens with the foundational skeletal framework. the following chapters construct upon this origin, including the muscular tissues, then organs, then vessels, then nerves, and at last featuring topographic anatomy for a entire view. every one unit closes with floor anatomy followed by way of questions that ask the reader to use wisdom realized for the real-life actual exam of patients.
2,200 full-color illustrations of unsurpassed quality
Brief introductory texts that offer an available access aspect whilst a brand new subject is presented
Clinical correlates and photographs, together with radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, and endoscopic views
Muscle truth pages that arrange the necessities, together with starting place, insertion, and innervation -- perfect for memorization, reference, and review
Navigators that orient the reader with place and aircraft of dissection
El cuerpo humano, nuestro tabú más incómodo. El único elemento común para todos los seres humanos. Una suma de huesos, piel, grasa y fluidos a los angeles que, mientras todo carbura, prestamos escasa atención. Y sin embargo, desde el arte antiguo a l. a. cirugía plástica, desde los primeros anatomistas a los artistas conceptuales, de los profanadores de tumbas a los atletas biónicos, nuestra relación con el cuerpo humano cube más de nosotros mismo que cualquier otro asunto en los angeles historia de los angeles humanidad.
Genetics and Evolution
- Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires: the History of Corpse Medicine from the Renaissance to the Victorians
- Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version
- Physics of the Human Body (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Molecular Pathology of Pituitary Adenomas (Elsevier Insights)
- Why Humans Like to Cry: Tragedy, Evolution, and the Brain
- Plant Physiology
Extra info for Anatomy Coloring Book
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. Crown Neck Root Enamel (Substantia adamantina) Dentine and dentinal tubules (Substantia eburnea) Dental pulp containing vessels and nerves Gingival (gum) epithelium (stratified) Periodontium (Alveolar periosteum) Cement (Cementum) Root (central) canals containing vessels and nerves Apical foramina Comment: Each tooth is composed of an enamel-covered crown, dentine, and pulp. The pulp fills a central cavity and is continuous with the root canal. Blood vessels, nerves, and lymphatics enter the pulp through an apical foramen.
3. 4. Comment: The atlanto-occipital joint is a biaxial condyloid synovial joint between the atlas and the occipital condyles. It permits flexion and extension, as when the head is nodded up and down, and some lateral bending. The atlanto-axial joints are uniaxial synovial joints. They consist of plane joints associated with the articular facets and a median pivot joint between the dens of the axis and the anterior arch of the atlas. The atlanto-axial joint permits the atlas and head to be rotated as a single unit, as when the head is turned from side to side.
The crown projects above the gum, or gingival surface. The narrow portion between the crown and root is called the neck. The root is embedded in the alveolar bone of the maxilla or mandible and is covered by cement, which is connected to the alveolar bone by the periodontal ligament. Clinical: Dental caries (tooth decay) is caused by oral bacteria that convert food into acids that then form dental plaque (a combination of bacteria, food particles, and saliva). Foods rich in sugars and starch may increase one’s risk for forming plaque.