By Susanna Dowie MA LicAC MBAAcC HonMRCHM MATCM
ACUPUNCTURE: AN reduction TO DIFFERENTIAL analysis supplies a entire traditional and acupuncture differential analysis, referenced via offering and via acupuncture analysis. provided in an available structure, spiral sure and with a horizontal reduce on every one web page, it offers the practitioner and pupil entry to a convenient and transportable reminiscence reduction to differential analysis.
- Presented in a small, transportable and quick-referenced form
- Includes either western medication differential analysis and chinese language drugs differential diagnosis
- Suitable for either scholars and practitioners of acupuncture
- Attractive color design
Read Online or Download Acupuncture: an Aid to Differential Diagnosis: A Portable Reference PDF
Similar nonfiction_2 books
EMPOWER your self! no matter if you are a newly clinically determined sufferer, a chum, or relative, this ebook deals aid. the one quantity to supply either the doctor's and patient's perspectives, a hundred Questions & solutions approximately Bipolar (Manic-Depressive) sickness provides authoritative, sensible solutions on your questions about cures, coping concepts, resources of help, and masses extra.
Complicated, insufficient directions for constructing and utilizing customer items are usually not merely unhelpful, yet in all likelihood harmful. they could comprise improper details, bad warnings, and no images or illustrations. criteria are both non-existent or little identified, even if the U. S. executive has constructed and demonstrated criteria for the prior thirty years.
- Bob Bondurant on Police and Pursuit Driving
- Stones from the Stars: The Unresolved Mysteries of Meteorites
- Atlas of Chest & Tb X- Rays
- Metal and Ceramic Based Composites
Extra info for Acupuncture: an Aid to Differential Diagnosis: A Portable Reference
D) Being very old or very young. e) Diabetes: i. Type 1: candida; tiredness; excessive thirst; frequent urination; hunger; weight loss; nausea and vomiting. ii. Type 2: candida; tiredness with excessive thirst; frequent urination; hunger; blurred vision; slowhealing infections; obesity; impotence in men. indd 18 8/9/2008 6:17:53 PM Chinese Differentiation: Candida Diagnostic questioning according to: 1. Organ interrelationships: ke cycle relationship between water and earth (kidney and spleen) in which the spleen restrains or influences the kidney – consider relative strengths of each organ.
4. Other causes include: hormonal changes related to menstrual periods; pregnancy; contraceptive pills; certain drugs (corticosteroids, anabolic steroids); high levels of sweating and humidity; stress. Acne rosacea Chronic skin condition involving inflammation of the cheeks, nose, chin, forehead or eyelids. Manifests as redness, prominent spider-like blood vessels, swelling or skin eruptions similar to acne. The cause of acne rosacea in Western medicine is unknown, but it is more likely to develop if a person is: fair skinned, female (although men develop a more severe form), prone to blushing and between the ages of 30 and 50.
3. Aetiology: poor diet (excessive consumption of sweet, greasy, dairy, spicy food, caffeine, alcohol); emotional stress; environmental toxins; exposure to cold and wind; overwork. 4. indd 15 8/9/2008 6:17:52 PM Western Differentiation: Bleeding (haemoptysis and blood in stools) 1. Coughing blood (haemoptysis) a) Stemming from pulmonary infection. i. Bronchitis: haemoptysis with cough; yellow-green sputum; shortness of breath; wheezing; fatigue; fever; chest discomfort. ii. Bronchiectasis: haemoptysis with cough; foul-smelling sputum; shortness of breath; weight loss; fatigue; wheezing; pallor; bad breath.